Welcome to Leagues of Adventure, a rip-roaring setting of exploration and derring-do!
Leagues of Adventure is a roleplaying game set in the late Victorian Age. It's a gritty steampunk game where the hostile natives are a serious threat, a pulp action game where the characters eat savage warriors for breakfast, a highly cinematic one which allows the globetrottersto swing single-handedly from the underside of an early airship while bare-knuckle boxing pterodactyls over a lost plateau, and an investigative game where characters battle in games of deduction and wit against dastardly foes. Truth be told, it's anything you want it to be!
Whatever drives your globetrotter, there’s a world packed with danger, excitement, and , where a world awaits!mystery out there waiting to be explored!
Whatever drives your character, there’s a world packed with
danger, excitement, and mystery out there waiting to be explored!
This book contains the complete Ubiquity rules, allowing you to pick up and play immediately!
- * History; being a brief guide to the many wars and rulers during this industrious nation, and a guide to Who's Who.
- * Character Generation; in which you build your globetrotters and prepare them for adventures.
- * The Rules; in which the simple but elegant game mechanics are explained.
- * Equipment, where the globetrotters purchase all the gear they will need to conduct explorations far and wide.
- * Weird Science; wherein scientists and inventors produce all manner of wonderful gadgets but the realm of mundane technology.
- * The Sites; being an atlas of some of the many sites the globetrotters can explore.
- * Friends & Adversaries; being a collection of friends, enemies, unnatural beasts, and wild animals.