Cthulhu dreams no longer in his house at R’lyeh
Beyond the world of mortal ken lies another, a nightmare world of profane alien gods, blasphemous terrors, nightmarish tomes of eldritch lore, bloodlines tainted by elder secrets, and forgotten places whose very existence makes a mockery of established history.
Welcome to that world.
Peer behind the veil of sanity you call reality and inside you’ll find:
* New options for characters prepared to stand against the horrors of the Lovecraft Mythos.
* Dread rituals for summoning alien fiends and communing with ancient gods.
* A tour of the many places spoken of in Lovecraft’s tales.
* A bestiary of monsters whose existence tear down the walls of sanity.
* Advice for playing in the Lovecraft Mythos.
Leagues of Cthulhu is powered by the Ubiquity game engine and requires both Leagues of Adventure and Leagues of Gothic Horror.
Page Count: 96
Author: Paul 'Wiggy' Wade-Williams